2nd Semester for Exchange Students
The second semester of the M.A. Programme "European Public Administration" gives exchange students the opportunity to obtain a deeper understanding of the administrative, legal and social structures of the EU and its member states.
The programme focuses on specialized knowledge in law, economic affairs and social sciences, which together with the necessary methodical and social competences provides the participants with the necessary skills for executive, administrative and cross-divisional responsibilities in the European context.
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- EU Policy Areas from a Legal, Economic and Socio-Political Point of View
- Comparison of European Administrative Systems from a Legal, Political and Cultural Point of View
- Foreign Language Competence II
- Compulsory subject (Choices available are: EU Development Cooperation, Cross-border Cooperation, Clustermanagement)
During the course students have the opportunity to join a study trip to the EU institutions in Brussels (March/April) as well as a joint seminar with our foreign partner universities and organisations (May). Usually these study trips are partly financed through grants. The remaining costs have to be borne by the students themselves.